7994Re: [SCA-JML] help a newbee?

  • Takedasama@AOL.com
    Jul 1, 2002
      Konnichiwa Dave-sama,

      I am Takeda Yoshinaka-sama, a Samurai residing in the Canton of St. Georges,
      (Clemson SC). I've had a Samurai persona for about 9 years and playing SCA
      for about 11. Please Email me with any questions you may have. There are so
      few Japanese personas in Atlantia, and especially the South.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Takeda-sama