7978Re: [SCA-JML] Sushi

  • Elaine Koogler
    Jun 20, 2002
      This is a great site....thanks so very much for sharing it with us. I've bookmarked it and plan to pass it on to others. What you say seems to correspond with what Ii-dono has found in the manuscript he's translating, though it comes from a much later period, 1643 or so. But this may even be helpful to him as he works on the translation.

      Thanks again!!!