7973Re: [SCA-JML] Sushi

  • Nate Ledbetter
    Jun 19, 2002
      --- Trella Ocelot <trellaocelot@...> wrote:
      > Onigiri (rice balls), *are* period. Hmm...need to
      > get some molds for that, make it easier...hopefully
      > I'm going to Philly later in the year...and there's
      > a Chinatown there...hmmmm...
      > Some food info for the Heian period can be found
      > at...http://www.taleofmurasaki.com/foodspage.htm
      > Purrs!

      If you are in Philly, there is an awesome
      Japanese/Korean grocery store just across the NJ
      border in Mt Laurel, I think. Don't remember the name,
      but it's by far the best pure Asian grocery I've
      seen--beats the pants off of Yaohan/Mitsuwa and
      Uwajimaya in that area, but doesn't have the other
      stuff (travel agency, bookstore, liquor store, etc.).

      Shonaigawa

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic