7796Message Failures re cookbook to Ii-dono

  • Elaine Koogler
    May 3, 2002
      I apologize for bothering all of you with this, but I've been trying to send information to Ii-dono, and the messages keep getting bounced.

      Ii-dono, if you would, please contact me with your correct address?

      Thanks!

      Kiri

      PS: In the meantime, I'm putting two files up in the Yahoo files...one is a Word document with pages 9 - 17 of the Ryori Monogotari, the other a zip file with Paint images of these same pages.