7614Re: [SCA-JML] wagashi

  • Markejag@aol.com
    Apr 5, 2002
      To anyone who is interested.

      I posted the recipes for the manju on the SCA-JML, Yahoo!Groups account
      files. The are in a new folder called "Recipes" under the Manju recipe file.
      The file is in MS Word. For you MAC users, sorry :-( I know nothing about
      MAC's. Maybe someone on the list can distill the MS Word into a PDF file.
      If you don't know how to access Yahoo!Groups Account, send me your e-mail
      address and I will forward the MS Word document to you.