      From: andreahg2000
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 9:48 PM
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Event in Atlantia

      > No! If I didn't have a naginata committment I would be there.
      Grrrr....

      > If the dates of the Naginata seminar get changed I'll make it down.
      > <hmmm... must finish helmet...>
      >
      > -Ii
      Don't worry, there will be more oppurtunities in Atlantia. At
      tonight's shire meeting, my group(Roxbury Mill) has discussed and
      approved the idea of a Japanese themed event for our summer event of
      June 2003. It looks like I will be co-autocrating it and will be in
      charge of atmosphere and most of the theme stuff.

      Nadeshiko

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor