7135Re: [SCA-JML] Re: OT - San Francisco

  • Elsyr
    Feb 1, 2002
      Kamiizumi-dono:

      I definitely plan on looking for tabi, and also for some decent sandals. The
      only place I have found tabi recently, other than the ever present "ninja
      boots" you can find at most martial arts supply places, is a company called
      Cool East Imports out of Canada. They carry a fair selection of tabi socks,
      but no shoes (at least the last time I looked). If I find anything in SF,
      I'll see what's available in size huge for you. :-)

      Sakurakawa