7039another new on the list

  • Jay Trease
    Jan 16, 2002
      Hi all! I'm Gryphon from Mag Mor. I just subscribed
      to the list on Monday, and have a few questions and
      would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

      I'm planning to make Japanese garb to wear at Winter
      War Manuevers in a week and a half. I've more or less
      decided on a kariganu outfit. Here's my quandry. I
      found the kariganu pattern stuff in the file archive,
      but I wanted to make sure I knew how to put one
      together. I've seen several different photos of
      different styles of construction.

      Also, I'm looking for any instruction on putting
      together sashinuki and an eboshi(probably a tate
      eboshi).

      Thanks much.
      Gryphon

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!