5860Re: [SCA-JML] Question on "Kazami"

  • Ii Saburou
    Sep 14, 2001
      On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Joyce Brown wrote:

      > > greetings,
      >
      > for give me for sending this again, but I am still
      > very new at these computer things.
      >
      > I'm afraid the address I gave brings up the whole
      > list instead of the single photo--- the costume I
      > refer to is the second one on the list --young girl in
      > everyday wear, called "kazami" --- I'm afraid I do not
      > know how to bring up just the one photo.

      That's alright, I think I know what you are talking about.

      Looking at it, I would tend to think that it is talking about the string
      at the shoulders. What I'm having trouble distinguishing is whether that
      cord is tied at the shoulders or part of the item the young lady is
      carrying in her hands. Perhaps someone else will know, but it looks like
      a string on the top of the sleeves--not sure if there would be one or two.