5651Re: [SCA-JML] Translation of the Knight's Oath?

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Aug 2, 2001
      Ii Dono!

      Greetings from Solveig! There are already two Chogoku's and a
      Chubu in Japanese. Why not just reuse one of them? I doubt that
      anyone is going to swat you or the crown for doing so. The Middle
      is one of the three original kingdoms. It's unlikely that any
      of the three direction names would pass the College of Arms today.
      Since the name IS registered, you do not need to worry about
      conflict v. China or any other place. I sincerely doubt that you
      will duplicate the official name of either the PRC or the RC.