56[SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Tents (grump)

  • nostrand@acm.org
    Oct 21, 1999

      I have some matterial about tents as well including evidence
      concerning where and for what they were used. The CA editor
      will not publish any of this along with other stuff of the
      miscellany sort. I have asked and been told so. (Basically
      Baron Edward's earlier issue blocks anything newley
      discovered. The same thing applies to the poetry omnimbus
      which got Japanese poetry wrong.) Sorry for grumping, but
      this sort of thing bothers me. (Note. I have stuff more
      recent than my 4 page article on Japanese outdoor life.
      However, I have dispaired of having any of it appear in CA.)