5311Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 441

  • debbie strub
    Jul 9, 2001
      Greetings,

      Yeah! What she said!
      I've been doing a Japanese persona for most of my time in the SCA
      (20+ years) and have actually been told to my face that I had no business
      being in the SCA with a Japanese persona since it was "exclusively" for
      European personae. Trying to argue with anti-Japanese biased people just
      does no good. And pointing out that you have to research and work twice as
      hard to be seen as half as good as the European personae just annoys
      them. Don't let them get you down!!

      YIS,

      Tsuruko