4963Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Castle/Museum near Tokyo

  • Gara of Lions Gate
    Jun 16, 2001

      > With one eye on CNN, I decided to go ahead (to Matsumoto). Glad I
      > did. We actually had SUNSHINE this morning and no rain all day!
      > (okay, that was a small lie, a slight misting rain helped keep me
      > cool on my morning run)
      >
      > --otagiri

      Well I wasn't saying "cancel your plans", I was just saying that if you plan
      on sitting on a train and seeing stuff out the window, you *might* be
      disappointed! Glad you enjoyed your trip. I should have hung my futon out
      today, since like you said, it was actually sunny!!

      Gara, who has a lot of laundry that needs to be done!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic