4727Re: [SCA-JML] Fw: Known World A & S - LAST CALL FOR INSTRUCTORS

  • Gara of Lions Gate
    May 14, 2001
      *Gara belatedly jumps up and down and waves at a fellow An Tirian!!!!*

      I'm sorry, I've been offline for the past couple of weeks... just plugging
      through the thousand+ emails that came through various lists. Bad bad Gara
      kept JML till last I'm afraid... well third to last, since the Northern
      Principality list is talking about the formal of coronet tourneys (very
      little interest), and sca-arts is talking about a variety of subjects which
      are all probably over my head.

      Anyhow, greetings Baroness Tsuruko (it is Baroness right?). I really hope
      that your class gets scheduled, because like I said, I don't recall seeing
      anything Japanese in any Ithra class listings. I honestly think that
      hands-on is the best way to learn, and if there is a class offering
      something people might be interested in, then this is the way for them to
      get involved. I'm dying to get back to "SCA civilization" as we know it, so
      that I'm not learning things solely from my computer.

      In any case, best wishes with your class!

      Gara