4637RE: [SCA-JML] Later than Heian clothing - Momoyama???

  • Barbara Nostrand
    May 3, 2001

      Unfortunately, Worldcat claims that there is precisely one copy
      of the nuikata book in the interlibrary loan system. I truly
      wish that the Society were living up to collecting a library.
      Then, we might be able to borrow books through the Society.

      | techie.com, msn.com |