  • debbie strub
    May 2, 2001

      I (perhaps foolishly) volunteered to teach an overview of Japanese
      Costuming. I don't know if it will make it into the schedule because the
      last time I tried to teach it at a smaller costumer's guild event nobody
      signed up. But hopefully I'll be hearing from Marquessa Laurellen soon.
      Unfortunately, I don't know how to read Japanese (yet) and haven't
      been to Japan (yet) but I do the best I can with the English language
      sources I've turned up to date. If my class actually gets scheduled it's
      intended to be an overview of what's out there for benefit of those just
      starting out. I can go into the gory details on an individual basis if
      someone wants more information after the class. Hopefully this will be of
      some help.
      Maybe we need a Knowne Worlde Japanese Symposium?

      Murakami Tsuruko