4461Re: [SCA-JML] (unknown)

  • Andrea Gideon
    Apr 23, 2001

      > How many of us are teaching? is it too much to ask for a tentative class
      > list? That might be useful to everyone. Or am I missing a list on the
      > Pennsic site? It'd be good to have on Nobu's site...
      >
      > - mokurai

      Japanese Women's Clothing from Nara (710)to Momoyama (1615).
      A look at the evolution of women's garments, how to reproduce them and a discussion of modern textiles used in reproduction. A large
      handout with lots of pictures availible for small cost.

      The official Pennsic class schedule will list my official SCA name (lady Giovanna Mancuso)as teacher.

      Nadeshiko
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic