      From: Anthony J. Bryant <ajbryant@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com <sca-jml@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 4:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Patterns?

      Ash Smith wrote:

      > Hello, I'm
      looking for a pattern for a man's garb... I've got the hakama
      > made, but
      I need the pattern for a undershirt, kimono, a
      > kataginu, and the other
      piece.. (starts with an "sh..." ?)
      > I HAD a web pag with all of
      the patterns and explinations for everything,
      > but I can't for the life
      of me find it now.

      The "other piece"?

      I can't imagine what that would be. With a kataginu, kosode, and hakama, you
      wouldn't *wear* anything else.

      Have you seen the files section?