35[SCA-JML] tv show or movie????

  • Love Match International
    Oct 10, 1999
      Kon'nichi wa!

      This morning I happened to awake early and was searching for something to
      watch on tv, and found this... it was on JAPANESE TV ( a channel here ).. it
      is called " The Genroku ", I am not sure, but I have a feeling it is a soap
      opera... it IS very interesting ( I am writing this as I sit and watch
      it )... it is all in Japanese with out subtitles.. and from the camera work
      and the length ( 1 hr ) I am guessing it is not a movie... has any one else
      seen this or know what show/movie I am talking about? I do not know what
      time period it is set, but it is medieval Japan, that is for sure..

      All the Best
      Sincerely
      Jason Silver
      Owner of
      Love Match International ( LMI ) - International Personals service, find
      your mate in this WORLD! www.lovematchinternational.com
      and
      Battle Wear - Chain mail and leather fashions for the 21st Century.
      ICQ - 17080361
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic