28797Re: [SCA-JML] SCA documentation help

  • Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
    Aug 26, 2014
      Greeting Nakos-dono,

      I am an experienced marudai braider in Aethelmearc. I would love to read
      your documentation and I will give you what comments I can.

      It sounds good to aim your documents at an overview level, but if you have
      more detail and want to include it anyway, simply add it as supplements.
      While most judges cannot take the time to read through 20 pages of material
      for every entry, those who have an in-depth interest in your subject will
      appreciate the extra work.

      I saw your post on the kumihimo mailing list. Definitely continue with that
      work as judges love to see bibliographies.

      Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
      (mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic