28756Re: [SCA-JML] Salt Pickles

  • Carey Marquardt
    May 20 4:47 AM
      Just enough of a reference to document the use. I am not worried about a specific recipe. I am hoping to use them in a food demo but don't want to unless I am sure there is evidence to back up using them. I found plenty of references to pickles in general but nothing I could point to as the salt pickles.
      Thanks
      Agnes

      On Monday, May 19, 2014 8:55 PM, "JL Badgley tatsushu@... [sca-jml]" <sca-jml@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It is a period dish.  I'll have to look for the documentation, but what are you looking for, specifically?

      -Ii

      On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:28 PM, agnesvonh@... [sca-jml] <sca-jml@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am wondering if anyone has any documentation that Tsukemono made with salt is a period dish.
      Thanks
      Agnes

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic