28750Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese armor for Heavy combat

  • William Giltner
    Apr 21, 2014
      I Have a SS Zunari Boshi almost completed (except for Grill)
      Pix of the exact style are on my face book Iron River Armoury.

      William S. Giltner
      Lrd Tatsuo Okami
      Iron River Armoury
      www.iron-river-armoury.com
      On Monday, April 21, 2014 4:54 PM, Gaston Valmont <blackbirdxlvi@...> wrote:

      The real trick to making your kit work is getting the helmet.  There are only a couple of guys out there making a good one, I'll dig through my links and see if I still have the one gentle hat I found who was doing AWESOME work.  Powder coated, gorgeous mempos over a bar grill

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 16, 2014, at 11:35 AM, Octavian Düm <octavian@...> wrote:

      That looks really awesome, thanks for sharing!!

      On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:54 PM, <roninpenguin@...> wrote:

      I've build several pieces based off the Sengoku Daimyo instructions and patterns and I can say if you read through the site several times and follow the patterns you can make some damn fine armor.

      http://tousando.proboards.com/thread/4313/full-latest-armor-image-heavy

      This is a suit that I made using the patterns and instruction from Sengoku Daimyo, and I pretty much laid out all of my steps in this thread so it may answer a good amount of your questions when you read the site.

      --

      ~|~ Octavian Dum ~|~
      "Greased Lightning"

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic