28745Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese armor for Heavy combat

  • Octavian Düm
    Apr 14, 2014
      Thank you Saionji no Hana and Solveig Throndardottir,  I have seen those two sites (Clan Yama Kaminari and Sengoku Daimyo) and they seem to be pretty all encompassing.  Has anyone on here made armor from the directions and have any words of advice for me related to constructing it?  Also I see there is some historical information on Sengoku Daimyo which is nice because I like the thought of being able to have specific historical information to point to for the armor when it's done!

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Solveig Throndardottir <nostrand@...> wrote:

      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! You may be interested in the armor instructions at http://www.yamakaminari.com/2013/07/08/making-japanese-armor/ for Japanese armor to get you out onto the field with.

      ~|~ Octavian Dum ~|~