28726Re: [SCA-JML] Sengoku Daimyo.com lives!

  • Deb Strub
    Jan 21, 2014
      I think it's awesome that his apprenti will keep the site up.  I think he'd want that.

      YIS,

      Murakami Tsuruko
      An Tir

      On 1/21/2014 3:52 PM, JL Badgley wrote:

      I want to put everyone's mind at rest:  http://sengokudaimyo.com will continue.  I have been able to get administrative access to the site and I will be able to take care of any bills that might come up.  I am still working with the family to make sure that I can get the appropriate rights to make updates as needed--for the time being I don't want to change anything Tony had done, but some of us apprentices do have files that may be missing or mis-linked on the website.  If you have problems with a particular pattern, in the meantime, hit me up.  I'll try to find it and provide it to you, if it exists.  More as it comes out, but people can breathe a bit easier--the site stays up.

      -Ii Katsumori

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic