28710Re: Effingham (Anthony Bryant) passing

  • Charles Dodge
    Dec 26, 2013
      My Apologies, I should have thought to at least copy the original message for non-AA members.

      From Eff's Facebook:

      To all who knew and loved Tony,

      I have been asked by his family to post the news of his sudden passing on December 25, 2013 at 12:30 P.M.

      In an effort to create an accurate and comprehensive obituary, the family has asked me acquire details regarding his degrees, credentials and accomplishments pertaining to his college education at Florida State University, his literary publications, life and work in Japan, Virginia and Florida as well as his personal affiliations.

      Time is of the essence, since his family wishes to publish Tony's obituary as soon as possible. If you have any confirmed information regarding his background, particularly the categories mentioned above, then please forward those details by messaging me personally on Facebook or by e-mail, at LisaDRentz@....

      Thank you so much for your consideration in this matter as well as your friendship with Tony. I have told his family members who are not on Facebook about all of the thoughtful posts and best wishes for his recovery. They were touched and wished for me to extend their appreciation to all of you.... Tony may be gone from us but he was too special and unique to be forgotten.

      I will post more information as it is issued by the family.

      Thank you,

      Lisa Dudley Rentz

      Nakos

      On Thursday, December 26, 2013 12:27 PM, Charles Dodge <greek_nakos@...> wrote:
      Great Sad news today
      One Legendary Passing
      Much Knowledge Gone

      I wish I was more artistic but this was the best I could summon today.

      From FB and AA( if you're not a member it's a restricted message)

      Nakos

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic