28702Re: [SCA-JML] good deals on swords

  • rjb@ns.sympatico.ca
    Nov 28, 2013
      Wow, that was quite a score, consider me jealous:)

      As for the Pagan festival, that is one gathering I'd stop attending, and I'd tell the festival organizers why. Seriously, I can't stand fluffy bunny crap like insisting that all Pagans are (or must be) pacifists. I guess they forget about Asatru and other paths which embrace warrior traditions and beliefs. That, and I know some Pagans who are career military, I'm sure the concept that all Pagans are pacifists by default would be news to them.

      Aimee aka Hirokawa no Tsuru
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic