28677How to pass a alias.

  • Bolline
    Oct 28, 2013
      Hi all,

      I am trying to figure out how to pass a alias.

      A friend of mine put it together for me. She if from Japan and the Bear River part of my alias is an ancestral name of her family.

      Kumakawa Kenjiro Yumitaka = 熊川賢二郎弓高。

      You liked a family name Bear River = Kumakawa = くまかわ and you also liked the name Kenjiro taken from your Western persona name Kendal Kenjiro = 賢二郎 I thought of a name using a word bow and came up with the following; Yumitaka = 弓高 this means a bow with value. So the full name would be Kumakawa Kenjiro Yumitaka = 熊川賢二郎弓高。

      So how do i go about this?

      Kendall

       Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic