28676Re: [SCA-JML] Knighting Ceremonies

  • Chuck Shefferly
    Oct 28, 2013
      Congrats!

      You might want to contact HE Muninori (sp?) in the Barony of Roaring Wastes (Midrealm), you might be able to reach him thru LegioDraconis, if not HG Brannos might be able to get word to him.

      On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM, John Lyon <toramassa@...> wrote:

      I was just put on vigil for knighthood in Northshield. It suddenly and rather horrifically occurred to me that I have absolutely no idea about what period Japanese knighting ceremony might look like. If anyone has some advice, input, or resources to point me at I would appreciate it.

      --
      "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I
      things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I

      John Lyon
      aka The Ugly Dragon
      aka Kita Jiru Toramassa

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic