28669Knighting Ceremonies

  • John Lyon
    Oct 28, 2013
      I was just put on vigil for knighthood in Northshield. It suddenly and rather horrifically occurred to me that I have absolutely no idea about what period Japanese knighting ceremony might look like. If anyone has some advice, input, or resources to point me at I would appreciate it.

      --
      "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I
      things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I

      John Lyon
      aka The Ugly Dragon
      aka Kita Jiru Toramassa
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic