    Oct 15 5:25 AM

      Any chance ya'll happen to have pics ?? I am looking to get a few sets of base garb maybe a few days worth.. 2 hakama, and 2 tops, and maybe a outer layer as well.. I am curious what colors, and the look of his products..
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 10, 2013, at 11:41 AM, Sakurai no Jirou Takeo <primarch_steampunk@...> wrote:

      Yeah, he's normally been at Lilies War too (he missed this past year due to school).  I purchased a couple of tops and the second layer of the top as well.  The outer ones I got were made from material from Japan and made in the older style patterns/ways.  Sorry, still relatively new to this, not positive on the proper names for these pieces.
      Sakurai no Jirou Takeo (aka Jeremiah Jennings)
      Kingdom of Calontir
      Barony of Forgotten Sea
      Canton of Aston Tor
      Champagne Players
      Argent, a torii gate gules and on a chief wavy sable three cherry blossoms argent

      From: Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie <ishiyama@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] RE: Where to purchase Hakama

      Sakurai no Jirou Takeo wrote:
      > Contact T'GER TOGGS @ tgertogg@... or through the website at
      > www.TGERTOGGS.com

      T'ger Toggs runs a shop at Pennsic, and I know numerous people who have
      been happy with their purchases.

      I wish they would list more of their Japanese garb on their web site. They
      gets some of his fabric from Thailand, and it's great stuff, much more
      interesting than most places have in the USA. T'ger's hippari are very
      popular at Pennsic.

      Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
      (mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic