28587Moderator announcement

  • LJonthebay
    Sep 12, 2013
      I have just been forced to delete a post from the list and issue a warning to the poster.

      If you cannot keep things civil, you will be placed on moderated status. If you are repeatedly and deliberately obnoxious, you will be removed from the group. There's a difference between spirited intellectual debate and a flame war.

      I suggest everyone calm down and have a cup of tea.

      Saionji no Hana, Pacific Timezone Moderator

      > Moderator note: Please keep your posts to one another polite. It's all too easy for internet communication to be misread and taken offense at because tone of voice and body language are missing.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic