28580Re: [SCA-JML] Given name

    Sep 11, 2013
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! You realize that Tsunoda Bun'ei 's book is basically a history of Japanese feminine names. It does have tables of names scattered around in it, but they can be difficult to read as some of these names use non-standard kanji without furigana telling you how they are being read. The book is organized chronologically and within chronological sections it is organized by class and name type. The book was originally published as three volumes, but these are collected together for the current edition. I am not sure what you are hoping to do with the book in question, but I wish you luck with it.