      From: Solveig Throndardottir <nostrand@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: lorik_gryphon@...
      Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 2:21 PM
      Subject: Re: Tea at Estrella

      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! What is meant by "assist"? Are they expecting you to run a tea ceremony and be the person making tea? Or are they asking you to be part of the ceremony? Do you folks have the equipment required for making tea in a period manner? I have seen booklets in English published by Midorikai which have somewhat abbreviated instructions on how to conduct a tea ceremony, but I don't know whether they are available at this time. I have similar instructions which are in Japanese (there are lots of photographs).