28553Re: [SCA-JML] Re: ISO. Illuminations

  • Malinda
    Aug 4, 2013
      Thanks so much for the info and challenge, Solveig. I'm trying to get back to doing more C&I and am always wanting to learn more. I will plan to try attempting a calligraphy only style during our Kingdom's next reign. Especially as I like a challenge and to push myself to learning more. Can you tell me more or link me to an example of that specific official style and translations because my Japanese is limited? Very few in this Kingdom do Japanese. We have a lot of early period folk. 😜

      Sent from my iPod