28550Re: [SCA-JML] Re: ISO. Illuminations

  • Malinda
    Aug 2, 2013
      Thank you some much for the information. I will be looking for those terms to see what I can find. I was aware that most of the surviving illuminated European manuscripts were bibles and books of hours or things other than legal documents except for some heraldic stuff. It is interesting to learn that holds true for Japan as well. If I find any kites or rams I'll let you know
      Sent from my iPod