28515Re: [SCA-JML] Horseback-riding cups?

  • JL Badgley
    Jun 24 6:18 AM
      I hadn't heard of this before. It seems like a great project.

      I did find "Bajo-hai" or "Bajyo hai" (Horse rider cup) as a shape of
      teacup. You might start there. It may be that what you found was more of
      a description of a cup shape than its actual use.

      Making coconut bowls shouldn't be too difficult nor too far from period
      practice, you just need to make sure to use materials that are food safe if
      you can plan on using it (and if it isn't food safe, label I as such,
      somehow).

      Ii