28495Re: Looking for fellow Japanese Personas

  • tiberianmagic2004
    Jun 7, 2013
      I have a set of garb that I am currently wearing, but I am having issues finding good sources that not only have diagrams but instructions as well for putting together basic clothing for a male. I would order stuff offline but I am far to interested on how to actually make them:P