28473Re: Looking for fellow Japanese Personas

  • Lord Ector Villalobos De Granada
    Mar 29, 2013
      Re: Looking for fellow Japanese Personas:
      Try contacting Tanaka aka Hank Salvacion (NJ) or Ryouko'jin Of-The Iron-Skies aka John Miniver Cheevy (NYC). They would know who is closest to you in that area.
      If you have facebook they can be contacted there...tell them Hector sent you :)

      Regards

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "tiberianmagic2004" <tristansoucis@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone been awhile since I posted anything. I was wondering if there were any other Japanese persona's in the East Kingdom. I am currently in The Shire of the Northern Outpost (Potsdam, NY). Trying to find someone close to me that might be able to aid me with a few things. I have been doing an insane amount of research lately and I have lots of questions that don't seem to come to me until I am working on something. Plus, visual aids are helpful. Would be great if who ever gets a hold of me has already done their Heraldy for their persona as it is something I am currently working on. Basically, other than reading and watching as much stuff as I can latly, I have come to a kind of a dead end.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic