28472Looking for fellow Japanese Personas

  • tiberianmagic2004
    Mar 28, 2013
      Hey everyone been awhile since I posted anything. I was wondering if there were any other Japanese persona's in the East Kingdom. I am currently in The Shire of the Northern Outpost (Potsdam, NY). Trying to find someone close to me that might be able to aid me with a few things. I have been doing an insane amount of research lately and I have lots of questions that don't seem to come to me until I am working on something. Plus, visual aids are helpful. Would be great if who ever gets a hold of me has already done their Heraldy for their persona as it is something I am currently working on. Basically, other than reading and watching as much stuff as I can latly, I have come to a kind of a dead end.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic