      From: Charles <greek_nakos@...>
      Date: 02/25/2013 8:33 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Jimbori or Armoured jacket

      Greetings,

      I'm working on project to create heraldic Surcoats/Tabards/Jupons for members of my group and looking to find a period correct version for each of the different members. I was pointed to the Jimbori as the closest for Japanese fighters. Is this the correct spelling? Are there resources out there that can better elaborate on patterns and construction methods? I've done some google and bing searches but I get redirected to Gymboree.

      Thanks for any leads,
      Nakos