28430Re: Looking for Japanese SCA groups in northern Georgia

  • LJonthebay
    Dec 28, 2012
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "wildcrimsonsky" <wildcrimsonsky@...> wrote:

      > SC is about a 5 hour drive, so it's still a bit far. The breeder I purchased my Shiba Inu is in SC (Frerose Shiba Inu). I was hoping on some help with sewing my first Japanese period garb. I've found great sites on the Internet and I received a pattern from Reconstructing History for Kataginu.
      >
      > I'm looking for someone to bounce garb questions off when I get stuck. Then eventually armor. (Little steps). I'd appreciate any feedback.

      Feel free to post them here or on the Tousando Forum at http://tousando.proboards.com
      We can always try to help you long distance. (I think my Laurel is partly for teaching people to sew collars on kosode via email!) The good news about Japanese clothing is that almost all made of rectangles and straight lines.

      Saionji Shonagon