28429Re: Looking for Japanese SCA groups in northern Georgia

  • wildcrimsonsky
    Dec 28, 2012
      Thank you for replying,

      SC is about a 5 hour drive, so it's still a bit far. The breeder I purchased my Shiba Inu is in SC (Frerose Shiba Inu). I was hoping on some help with sewing my first Japanese period garb. I've found great sites on the Internet and I received a pattern from Reconstructing History for Kataginu.

      I'm looking for someone to bounce garb questions off when I get stuck. Then eventually armor. (Little steps). I'd appreciate any feedback.

      Best Regards,
      Sven Larsson
      (Eyler Larson)