      From: wildcrimsonsky <wildcrimsonsky@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:14 PM
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Looking for Japanese SCA groups in northern Georgia

      I've spent some time in the SCA and did the whole late period Scandinavian thing. But I lived for 3 years in Japan and really enjoyed the culture. I have an ancient Japanese dog breed. My wife and I were even married in Kimonos. I wish to explore period Japanese culture. Are there and Japanese SCA groups in northern Georgia?