          Posted by: "Kevin" sixteenthlwfd@... sixteenthlwfd
          Date: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:45 pm ((PST))

      Good evening everyone. I've been lurking for a while reading the various articles and perusing the links here and figured I would post a search for fellow Japanese Historical Reenactors in or around my general area.

      I live just outside of Philadelphia, PA and would love to know if there were any groups devoted to Japanese historical reenactment (anywhere from 1100's to 1600's or even later into the Edo era) groups within traveling distance that got together for events or anything.

      I currently am studying swordsmanship at a local dojo and have always had a great interest in Japanese history (in particular the Samurai) and am a reenactor of the US Civil War (civilian side of it), used to do WWII as a USGI, and would love to turn my passion for Japanese history and culture into a reenacting experience as well.

      Thanks for your time and best regards,

      Kevin

      ++++

      Myself and Baroness Taira are in Lancaster County.  We're not groups, just individuals :)

      Soga