28423Re: [SCA-JML] Groups of Japanese Reenactors in Eastern Pennsylvania Area?

  • JL Badgley
    Dec 26 7:57 PM
      On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:06 PM, Kevin <sixteenthlwfd@...> wrote:

      > Good evening everyone. I've been lurking for a while reading the various
      > articles and perusing the links here and figured I would post a search for
      > fellow Japanese Historical Reenactors in or around my general area.
      > I live just outside of Philadelphia, PA and would love to know if there
      > were any groups devoted to Japanese historical reenactment (anywhere from
      > 1100's to 1600's or even later into the Edo era) groups within traveling
      > distance that got together for events or anything.

      Mokurai-bozu and his wife live in the general vicinity, though I know that
      they have been digging into other areas of the world, of late. You may
      also find members of Clan Yamakaminari in the area.

      This is one place to find them, but you may also want to try posting to
      http://tousando.proboards.com to see if you can flush out others.

      -Ii Katsumori