28382Re: [SCA-JML] Fabric

  • Angela Jackson
    Sep 9, 2012
      No peasants? Hmm no one told me that. I knew we couldn't known nobles and I understand not being peasant class, but what of the merchant class? Oh well I'll just save it for my non sca pirate.

      As for the bra, that's just personal, thankfully I'm flat chested in nature but I'm not comfortable walking around without a bra or some form of bandage >.>