28380Fabric

  • Angela
    Sep 7, 2012
      Hello friends,

      I am thinking of making a sleeveless give (mainly for a pirate persona, but also for peasant-ish clothing) and i dont know what to do about the fabric. Here is the thing, i know next to nothing about fabric. From my understanding it is heavier than regular cotton, but do any of you have any preferences? or can tell me what to look for?

      again this is for a top that will be worn mainly by itself (with pants of course) so it should be heavy enough to be worn with only a bra or undershrit
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic