28263Re: found something I thought might intrest some

  • Jeanel Walker
    May 29, 2012
      I cant read the Hebrew language...well i think its Hebrew, however I
      found this sight that shows step by step how to make each stroke of a
      kanji and the images can be enlarged for better viewing it dose have the English word under most kanji symbols from nature to the alphabet . if
      you are like me and trying to teach yourself brush strokes this will be a golden find for you as well. check it out http://brush-way.org/brushcalig.php%c2%a0

      I hope you find it as helpful as I do.

      Jeanel Walker aka Iolii or Takaatsu
      My Facebook Link =)My Deviant Art Page Link