28178Re: trip to Japan

  • ErinK
    Mar 1 8:05 AM
      We got scolded for walking though a (modern) cemetery in Tokyo. Which I think was an overreaction by one lady (plenty of others passing through had nodded politely to us) but still something to consider. Also I find it unlikely such photos would be useful - they are not always (or typically?) dated and finding a way to translate them might be very difficult.

      ERIN