28165Re: trip to Japan

  • Amy Simeister
    Feb 29, 2012
      Might I respectfully suggest that while in Kyoto you see if you can visit any and all ancient cemetaries ans take lots of pics of headstones.  The names once translated could be very helpful to everyone.

      Love is my law.  Love above all.

      This means that right or wrong any and all actions I take, and decisions I make will always be based in love. Love of self, others, creation, and the creators.  It also means that for me, All four of those loves must always strive for equality in my heart and soul.  It is the quest of my soul to try and live this way until the end of my days.
      -- Amy M. Simeister  ~personal wisdom~